The Taste Local website located at thetastelocal.com is a copyrighted work belonging to The Taste Local. Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features.
All the additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
YOU SHOULD BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS THE SITE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ALL OF THE PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT LOG IN AND/OR USE THE SITE.
Access to the Site
Subject to these Terms. Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access the Site solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Certain Restrictions.The rights approved to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site; (b) you shall not change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site; (c) you shall not access the Site to build a similar or competitive website; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site must be retained on all copies thereof.
Company reserves the right to change, suspend, or cease the Site with or without notice to you. You approved that Company will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of the Site or any part.
No Support or Maintenance.
You agree that Company will have no obligation to provide you with any support in connection with the Site. Excluding any User Content that you may provide, you are aware that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and its content are owned by Company or Company’s suppliers. Note that these Terms and access to the Site do not give you any rights, title or interest in or to any intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressed in Section 2.1. Company and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms
Steps to Place an Order:
- Select a product of your choice from the website.
- Go to the cart and check whether the product is displayed there.
- Then fill in the required areas for the processing the order.
- After filling the information, you will be directed to the payment page.
- Tick the option you wish to choose according to your convenience.
- Fill in the card details and make the payment.
- Once you are done making the payment, a thank you page will appear.
Payment Gateway in Our Website:
- The taste local website has its payment gateway as Razorpay which allows a customer to make their payment with credit and debit card, internet banking, Paytm, UPI and all other transaction methods for at most convenient of our customer.
- The payment security for the taste local is provided by the Razorpay.
- Payment gateway, i.e. Razorpay is chargeable which means 2% to be charged on the cart value.
- We only accept payment for orders in INR.
- We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa and Visa Debit, thetastelocal coupons.
- We do accept payments through Paytm wallets.
- If you choose to pay for an item using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account, the account will still be taken in INR at the conversion rate applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing your order.
- Unless the information provided by you was used fraudulently or negligently by us, we will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to the personal and transactional information you provide us when placing an order.
- Please note that thetastelocal does not accept cash or cheques as payment online.
Returns & Refunds Policy:
- As we source all products only based on your order to ensure 100% freshness of the products, we are confident that the products which you have received will taste great. Since we pick up the products ONLY based on confirmed orders, we cannot accept any returns.
- All Brands that we curate have a track record of zero complaints on quality.
- We have packed all your products with utmost care to ensure no breakages and leakages.
- In the rarest of rare events if you still have any issues with the products you have received, we would be very keen to understand your feedback and look at appropriate action.
- However, none of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, we will initiate the return process after getting the complete details including the picture of the product. Please contact customer support for help.
- If you wish to cancel your order placed, you can go to "My Account" Page on Website (Account Icon near your name on header bar), click on "My Orders", further click on "Order Details" of the order that you want to cancel and then click on "Cancel Order" button, or else please contact our Customer service team +91 7303838039 lines are open between 9AM to 6PM. You could even forward your acknowledgement email to us at inf[email protected], stating your intention to cancel the order.
- It may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched, as we endeavour to process orders immediately. If your order has already been dispatched, we will not be in a position to do cancellations further details are set out in our Returns Policy section.
- To change the details of your order, you must notify us within 30 minutes of your order being placed. Please have the order number handy. After this time, we will be unable to amend your order as we endeavour to process orders immediately.
Cancellation of the orders is allowed, within the 12 hours starting from the exact time when the order was placed. Full amount will be refunded excluding payment handling charges. Post that the orders are processed. Once the orders are sent out for picking up from sellers, they cannot be cancelled under any circumstances. Our products are perishable and hence we cannot use the products in case orders are cancelled. We request customers to note that they are liable to make the full payment for orders which have been procured based on their order. Refusal of delivery is also not allowed and the consumer would still be liable to make the payment.
Third-Party Links & Ads; Other Users
Third-Party Links & Ads.The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third-parties. Such Third-Party Links & Ads are not under the control of Company, and Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads. The company provides access to these Third-Party Links & Ads only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations concerning Third-Party Links & Ads. You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices.
Other Users. Each Site user is solely responsible for any of its User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content, whether provided by you or by others. You agree that Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
You hereby release and forever discharge the Company and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature, that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Site. If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California civil code section 1542 in connection with the foregoing, which states: "a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favours at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor."
Cookies and Web Beacons.Like any other website,“The Taste Local” uses ‘cookies. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
The site is provided on an "as-is" and "as available" basis, and company and our suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We and our suppliers make no guarantee that the site will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe. If applicable law requires any warranties with respect to the site, all such warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of first use.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Limitation on Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall company or our suppliers be liable to you or any third-party for any lost profits, lost data, costs of procurement of substitute products, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to these terms or your use of, or incapability to use the site even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to and use of the site is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any damages arising from or related to this agreement, will at all times be limited to a maximum of fifty U.S. dollars (U.S. $50). The existence of more than one claim will not enlarge this limit. You agree that our suppliers will have no liability of any kind arising from or relating to this agreement.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Term and Termination.Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Site at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the Site will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Account may involve deletion of your User Content associated with your Account from our live databases. Company will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms. Even after your rights under these Terms are terminated, the following provisions of these Terms will remain in effect: Sections 2 through 2.5, Section 3 and Sections 4 through 10.
Company respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Site do the same. In connection with our Site, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination of users of our online Site who are or were repeating infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Site, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (according to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, according to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
These Terms are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Site. You are responsible for providing us with your most current e-mail address. If the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Any changes to these Terms will be effective upon the earliest of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Site. Continued use of our Site following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
Electronic Communications. The communications between you and Company use electronic means, whether you use the Site or send us emails, or whether Company posts notices on the Site or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Company in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Company provides to you electronically satisfy any legal obligation that such communications would satisfy if it were in a hard copywriting.
Entire Terms. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word "including" means "including without limitation". If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to Company is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Company’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. Company may freely assign these Terms. The terms and conditions outlined in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright ©. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third-parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
Address: 4-C Vijay Mandal Enclave Kalu Sarai Hauz Khas
Email: [email protected]